Is it really just about LUCK?

Agustus 25, 2020

I often hear my friends say that Im lucky. Won't deny it, but not fully agree with it tho. I mean, I feel something's just not right when they say that Im just lucky. 

When they said "oh how lucky you are to be able to pass that test" , like, oh really? is that just because a luck? I mean, cmon won't you count all the effort I put in to that? yeahh maybe they can't see it but doesn't mean that Im 'JUST LUCKY' . Sometimes when someone say that kind of thing, I feel offended, but can't do anything. If I deny it and make an explanation about how I prepare/learn, or any effort that I did before, it's like im being boastful. So I just laughed and said that Im agree "yeah I know right? Im just so lucky".

 I'm sure you know what it means, if you're just about luck, in another words, you have no capability, you're not deserve it, you actually sucks, look, it hurts doesn't it? or am I just being too sensitive? heuhhhh 


Look, we can't always see what or how someone put an effort in something, right? All we see is just a result, if it's a good result then just say congratulation and be happy with them, do not add unnecessary things that will ruin the happy vibe. Particularly like in some tests or competition stuffs, DO NOT EVER SAY that they're JUST LUCKY, you never know how their struggle behind it.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar