It's not our time, or maybe we never have it.

Mei 25, 2020

At least, we tried lol.

I was sad. so bad.
I've read all those heartbreak quotes on Instagram, twitter, and all.
Thank God it helps a little to get my shit back together.

I don't know, still got me thinking why God made us together for that very short time.
Why did you came just to walk away again?
Why did I let my heart fall for you? again? after all those on and off times?
I should've known that, you're not ready yet, you still confuse.

Acceptance is hard, very.
All those nonsense still makes no sense, but what can I do?

At first, I thought that we had a beautiful story, high school crush, after years, get back together, decided to give it a try, but apparently it's not our time.
Or maybe, we just never have  it, we just try our luck, we just want to satisfy our heart for longing so long, we just curious how it feels, and at the end, you gave up, for a reason that I myself can't understand.

wrote this cringe heartbreak post while listening to this heartbreak weather album.
Heartbreak Weather – Niall Horan – Me, Myself and I
src: google

You Might Also Like

0 komentar